Resilient Church will be hosting its weekly services at The Dakota Center starting on August 28th. With less than 5 weeks to our launch Sunday, this weekend (July 30th & 31st) marks a major milestone, as we will be receiving all of our equipment needed to transform the Dakota Center into our worship space! This includes sound equipment, lighting, banners, kids ministry environments, and more.
With all this equipment, though, comes the need for dedicated team members who can setup and tear down our system for Sunday services.
Therefore, this weekend, we will be hosting a training for anyone who wants to learn how to setup and tear down our portable church system!
Here are the details for the training weekend if you’re interested in joining us:
Day 1: Saturday, July 30th
- Where: The Dakota Center, located at 912 N Dakota St, Vermillion, SD 57069.
- When: 8am-2pm
- What: We will divide everyone into teams to learn their respective setup/tear down areas.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided
Day 2: Sunday, July 31st
- Where: The Dakota Center
- When: 8am-12pm
- What: We will practice setting everything up like it’s a full service, spend some time in worship together, additional training with our teams, and then tear down.
- Pizza will be provided for lunch at the Dakota Center following training
If you’re interested in participating in our setup & tear down training, reply back to the Weekly Text you received this week, or text us your interest at (605) 638-9982. If you are only available to attend one of the two days, please let us know in your response.
We hope to see you there!